Miguel Gonzalez (M-Lon) is an Australian born in Caracas, Venezuela in 1979. Architect, illustrator and visual artist Miguel’s work is usually hand to hand with a deep social undertone.
Since his arrival in Australia in 2013 many indoor and outdoor walls already have his signature and his figurative yet conceptual style. His experience is also shown through commercial illustration, art for video-games, concept art for the TV industry and has been part of national and international collective and solo exhibitions.
Miguel is one half of Kayapa Creative Studio and also one of the Co-founders of La Crème Creative Inc. and Brookvale Arts District.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
· 2020: Co-Founder Brookvale Arts District Inc. NSW, Australia
· 2017: Co-Founder La Crème Creative Inc. NSW, Australia
· 2016-17: Co-Founder/Partner B-SIDE Creative Space. NSW, Australia
· 2013: Director/Founder Kayapa Creative Studio. NSW, Australia
· 2004 - 2012: Constracta - Architecture & Design Studio - Partner & Founder (Caracas, Venezuela)
· 2003: Architect Degree - Universidad Central de Venezuela (Caracas, Venezuela)